REVOLUTION: The Live Ron Paul CNN Debate in Arizona 2-22!
Presidential candidate Congressman Ron Paul will be participating in the CNN Republican debate to be held in Mesa, Arizona on February 22, 2012 at 6 p.m. MST, at the Mesa Arts Center.
Here is an outline of what you can expect and how to get involved:
The Debate and related events will be held at the Mesa Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. There will be three events occurring simultaneously: the CNN Debate, the VIP Viewing Party and Reception, and the Republican Victory Rally/Taste of Arizona.
1. The CNN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE will occur from 6:00–8:00pm in the Mesa Arts Center. There are no “tickets” being sold to the debate; however, seats are available through Arizona Republican Party sponsorship and event packages. Listed below are two opportunities to attend the CNN Debate.
* Trunk ‘n Tusk offers opportunities to enjoy the debate and many other activities. Details are available athttp://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e517d
* On January 12, 2012, there will be an exclusive offer just for Precinct Committeemen. The first 200 Precinct Committeemen to purchase an upgrade to the Republican Victory Rally and Taste of Arizona at the Mesa Performing Arts Center will receive a seat to the debate. This event upgrade is $200.00 per person until the close of business Thursday, January 19th. After January 19th, this event package will cost $250.00. Names and birthdates of those purchasing an event package with a debate ticket will be sent to CNN for a background check. Ticket must be in the name of the Precinct Committeeman plus his/her guests who must be registered Republicans. Guests must also submit names and birthdates. To purchase, log on tohttp://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e517d.
2. The VIP VIEWING PARTY AND RECEPTION will take place from5:30–10:00pm on February 22, 2012. There is a 5:30 pm check–in. This very special event offers guests simulcast debate viewing and social time with honored guests, elected officials and candidates. Tickets to the VIP Viewing Party and Reception are $500.00 per person. To purchase, please visithttp://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e517d Special guests at the VIP Reception include Governor Brewer, Newt Gingrich, Frank Luntz, RNC National Chairman Reince Priebus and more.
3. The REPUBLICAN VICTORY RALLY/TASTE OF ARIZONA will be held in the Mesa Performing Arts Center Contemporary Museum from 4:00–10:00pm on February 22, 2012. Tickets are on sale now for $39.00 throughhttp://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e517d. This event will bring Republicans together for an evening of food, fun, straw polling, simulcast debate viewing, vendors, local candidates and special guest appearances! The Arizona Restaurant Association is bringing local restaurants to the event for tasting opportunities.
Donate with Chip-in widget: http://www.greenewave.com/
Donate with Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FZUG…
Advertise with us: http://www.greenewave.com/contact/advertise-with-greenewave/
Join the Event on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/events/187188434716146/
*Please join our Chip-in campaign to raise money to help GreeneWave cover this event live on 2/22! Donations are needed to cover the price of admission for the live debate as well as our required alternative media press passes. THANK YOU.