Bend your neck and zoom in; check out where you connect!
Observe the complex basic web of the Elites which only shows the main links of 69 Institutions(Corporations, Government, NGO's, Think-Tanks, Universities and big Activists) but not the real persons preferring to stay in the shade.
This is by far only a rudimentary representation of a web impossible to show in its entirety.
Now lets focus and learn some details
How German is the „Deutsche Bank“? Very little..
The Deutsche Bank takes place 12 of the below list of 50 most influential corporations.
Trying to unravel which corporation is linked to any other is an exercise in frustration to say the least. The virtual infinitive branch connections, reciprocal links, repeating names and a pleura of organizational structures are almost indecipherable.
The sheer amount of details can drown out even the most diligent researches.
A small group of Swiss Analysts researched over 37 million info’s of single business/investors transactions and were able to shine some light in this jungle of secretes.
Critics have for a long time insisted that the hidden flow of power of banks and big business follow lines which converge at some hidden point.
It becomes clear that the web and link structure of those mega and global entities are intentional construed to prevent clarity and accountability; a Gordian knot for sure...
Reality is complex and this study needs examining free of dogma and threat of being accused of conspiracy theories as Dr. James Glattfelder of the Eidgenössischen Technischen Hochschule in Zürich/Switzerland explains.
Over 37 million of data sets of over 43 thousand Multinational Corporations for the year 2007 were used, all cross connections were analyzed.
On average any of those Corporations is linked to 20 others which shows that 1318 Corporation make up a core of this network.
Even more interesting of this analysis is the finding that this hard core of Corporations shows significant structural cross connection centred around 147 key firms (mostly banks) who control over 40% of the global Economy.
Barclays PLC ,London, Capital Group Companies Inc. and FMR Corporations. The Deutsche Bank, UBS, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase und Merrill Lynch & Co. are tops in this structure.
This Study was publicized by the renown Economic Journal „Public Library of Science“ (PloS One) . Except for New Scientist and Mail-Online little has been reported in mainstream media
Dan Braha, Professor for Informatics, University of Massachusetts, declare this Concentration of capital as natural evolution.
Of course this is all caused by economical intentions only and any attempts to utilize as steppingstone for a New World Order purely fictional.
The 50 worldwide most influential Corporation:
1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc
20. Legg Mason Inc
21. Morgan Stanley
22. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc
23. Northern Trust Corporation
24. Société Générale
25. Bank of America Corporation
26. Lloyds TSB Group plc
27. Invesco plc
28. Allianz SE 29. TIAA
30. Old Mutual Public Limited Company
31. Aviva plc
32. Schroders plc
33. Dodge & Cox
34. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc*
35. Sun Life Financial Inc
36. Standard Life plc
38. Nomura Holdings Inc
39. The Depository Trust Company
40. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
41. ING Groep NV
42. Brandes Investment Partners LP
43. Unicredito Italiano SPA
44. Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
45. Vereniging Aegon
46. BNP Paribas
47. Affiliated Managers Group Inc
48. Resona Holdings Inc
49. Capital Group International Inc
50. China Petrochemical Group Company
* 2007 Lehman Brotherswas still existing.
[But here the Bomb shell!
1. Barclays plc – Marcus A.P. Agius – his wife is no one less than the daughter of Edmund de Rothschild
2. Capital Group Companies Inc – Steven M. Rothschild Return to Capital Research Group, Inc … He is Director of three companies, the College of St. Benedict and
3. FMR Corporation – Rothschild Bank AG
4. AXA – M&A: Rothschild GmbH
5. State Street Corporation – Edmond de Rothschild
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co –connected to Rothschild– FED
7. Legal & General Group plc – JP Morgan Europe Ltd, N M Rothschild
8. Vanguard Group Inc – ROTHSCHILD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC
9. UBS AG – Rothschild
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc –close liason to Rothschild
11. Wellington Management Co LLP – Rothschild Asset Management, Inc.
12. Deutsche Bank AG – historically connected to Mayer Carl and Wilhelm Carl v. Rothschild, Rothschild holding major assets
13. Franklin Resources Inc – Rothschild Fund Management
14. Credit Suisse Group –The longtime Chef in Private Banking of the Credit Suisse is CEO member of the Genfer Edmond de Rothschild Holding
15. Walton Enterprises LLC – John Walton old buddy to Rothschild
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp –close Rothschild associate
17. Natixis – N M Rothschild & Sons • Oppenheimer
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc – historicly interwined to Rothschild – FED
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc – Citigroup Inc., Wells Fargo & Co., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., and Morgan Stanley. Merrill Lynch & Co. and T. Rowe Price … Rothschild Group (LCF Rothschild …
20. Legg Mason Inc – from Rothschild Asset Mangement Ltd
21. Morgan Stanley –TheFederal Reserve Bank FED are privately owned by Rockefeller (Chase Manhattan Bank), Morgan Stanley, Rothschild, Goldmann Sachs usw
22. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc – Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild
23. Northern Trust Corporation – NM Rothschild Northern Trust Novartis
24. Société Générale – Société Générale (SocGen)liasoned to Merrill Lynch and Rothschild engaged to develop countermeasures and strategies protecting their powerbase
25. Bank of America Corporation – They join Bank of America from N M Rothschild & Sons Limited
26. Lloyds TSB Group plc – N M Rothschild & Sons
27. Invesco plc – British investment bank, whose investment division subsequently became INVESCO Plc amd … In addition he sat on the Asia Strategy Committee and was Chairman of Rothschild Japan KK
28. Allianz SE 29. TIAA – Allianz SE 29. TIAA 30. Old Mutual Public Limited Company 31. Aviva plc 32. … All controlled by Rothschild Fronts
30. Old Mutual Public Limited Company – Group Limited, Nedbank Limited and Old Mutual Life Assurance Company … He joined Rothschild in 1977
31. Aviva plc – Aviva plc, the savings, investments and insurance group, announces today that Alain … that he was director of capital markets at La Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschild
32. Schroders plc – fund manager in 1998 and managed retail funds at HSBC Asset Management and Rothschild … Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority © Copyright 2010 Schroders plc.
33. Dodge & Cox – Rothschild Investments : SNC Capital Management Stifel Financial … Dodge & Cox Invstmnt. Mgrs East West Securities Freemont Group J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
34. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc* –defunct but– Jack Klues Return to Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc … La Compagnie Financière Edmond de Rothschild Banque
35. Sun Life Financial Inc – Fidelity Investments, Sr. Operations Manager at Sun Life Financial … Human Resources at Hometown Forecast Services, Inc. … Partner at Fox Rothschild
36. Standard Life plc – Legal & General Group; Prudential PLC; Standard Life. Key Dates: 1977: Lord Jacob Rothschild forms an entity to control financial services and investment companies.
37. CNCE – BNP Paribas: Société Générale: Axa: Crédit Foncier: CNCE: Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management
38. Nomura Holdings Inc – Press Release Tokyo, 15 February 2005 Nomura and Rothschild Form M&A Alliance Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nomura Holdings, Inc
39. The Depository Trust Company – Rothschild Bank of London Rothschild Bank of Berlin Warburg Bank of Hamburg … OrgName: The Depository Trust Company OrgID: THEDEP Address: 55 Water Street, 19th Floor New York
40. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance – Rothschild Bank of London Rothschild Bank of Berlin Warburg Bank of Hamburg … OrgName: The Depository Trust Company OrgID: THEDEP Address: 55 Water Street, 19th Floor New York
41. ING Groep NV – ING Group still operates ING Bank of Canada, also known as … Moelis & Company • N M Rothschild & Sons • Oppenheimer … ABN Amro Bank NV • De Nederlandsche Bank • ING Bank NV
42. Brandes Investment Partners LP – dissolution of Atticus Capital in 2009, Rothschild became co-chairman of the hedge fund Attara Capital LP, the successor investment … retailer and owner of the Kookai clothing Brandes Investment Partners LP
43. Unicredito Italiano SPA –close links to Rothschild
44. Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan – The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is an independent agency … Japan-United States Friendship Commission; Joint … Rothschild North America, Inc.; Rothschild, Inc
45. Vereniging Aegon – €3.5 billion secondary offering ABN Amro Rothschild LLC, AEGON NV, Morgan Stanley & Co Inc, Vereniging AEGON. Vereniging Aegon, Aegon NV’s (Aegon) largest shareholder, has disposed …
46. BNP Paribas – BNP Paribas is a European banking and financial group specialized in corporate, private … key manager moved to Rothschild
47. Affiliated Managers Group Inc – Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) investment managers … complete without some mention of the missions of Rothschild Capital Group and its more than 3,500 world-wide affiliated
48. Resona Holdings Inc – Simon Rothschild
49. Capital Group International Inc – James Rothschild. Prior to joining Monument Capital Group, Mr. Rothschild was an investment professional with … focused role, being responsible for identifying international partners
50. China Petrochemical Group Company – Resona Holdings Inc 49. Capital Group International Inc 50. China Petrochemical Group Company … All controlled by Rothschild
Source: American Jewish Year Book
Und die Fed-Banken:
Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Goldman Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank (Rockefeller) of New York
Ben Schalom Bernanke, President of the FED,
It is said that such power in a hand of few dictates if the economy is rolling or at a standstill, if wars and suffering take place and where, that you personal well being or not is in their hand while your natural right is being trampled through what you eat, consume be exposed to if you want it or not.
Obamas and Mitts are just willing puppets for their share of the booties.