Libor / Easter Bunny / Santa Claus / and Banks, all need your belief to exist. on: July 7, 2012, 23:23
The Libor doesn't seem to be that big of deal to some people. Especially in so called conspiracy (reality) forums such as Greenewave and others. It kind of draws some what of a yawn. Mainly because for years we've already understood that the entire system is rigged. We've read one report after another, but one thing the Libor scandal does do, is it stops the make believe in fairy tales such as Banking.
1. The Libor Markets have been rigged, which has influenced at least 800 Trillion dollars worth of interest rates that effect every man woman and child on earth. Even if you think the libor market is something that does not effect you, it directly effects the amount you pay for goods and services because it definitely effected someone else up the financial chain that passed the costs on to you. Not only that but it has been going on now for at least 15 years! They not only screwed the poor on this one, but have probably managed to piss of some people with money also while cannibalizing their own.
2. High Frequency trading. At least 72% of all trades on Wall Street, are high frequency trading. This may not seem like a big deal until you understand that they are making billions off of the ability to trade a stock and sell that same stock in milliseconds for the sole purpose of manipulating and driving prices for their benefit.
3. The bailouts, the transfer of taxes to large banks, the federal government turning a blind eye to what is going on in the banking system illustrates one thing clearly. We have become fascists, or as mainstream media has just pointed out, we are truly slaves to the banks! At least as long as we still believe in them!
4. The Federal Reserve is purchasing 61% of US treasuries!
Wouldn't this be wonderful if we could all just purchase our own debt, and still pretend somehow to be the richest nation on earth. It would be like asking someone how much credit card debt they had created, and writing it down as profits for the year!
5. MF Global! Need I say more? This is the company that had their clients allocated gold and silver, and clients funds evaporate! The Silver ended up in the vaults of JP Morgan just like during the Lehman Brothers collapse whenever JP Morgan took over as the largest controller of silver contracts in the free (rigged) market. Not one person has gone to prison for this one, Corzine, nobody! JP Morgan recently was found out and had to put some of the money back. Basically they stole 10 cookies and put one back and went about their merry way!
6. Fraudclosure! This was the debacle that placed more private housing into the hands of Fannie and Freddie, and the Government then what private citizens in this country own! This was also whenever the rule of law went out the door once again for the bankers, as they got judges to create new mortgage loan papers out of thin air and sign off on them as if they hadn't lost them in the first place!
7. the ponzi of all ponzies, the derivatives market! derivatives exposure in an easy to understand graphic
for some individuals you need the book with the pages with pop out images.
Lastly let's discuss who owns these banks? Never hear about that one do you? Who owns the Federal Reserve? Never see them, we never see pictures of them, and no one ever talks about them. We talk about billionaires and in the world of their fiat make believe, they are trillionaires! They have so much money, that no one ever speaks about it. Every citizen in the world pays these people, either directly or indirectly. Who are they, where are they? If you start to realize that every man, woman, child, city, state, government, company, business, corporation is in debt, and runs on debt. Who had all that money to lend, Who owns the debt,
Who owns you?
It's fake! Not real, It's Santa Claus, the Easter bunny!
The sad thing is like a child who has found out that they no longer truly exist, most people wish to keep believing, because they still want to receive their gifts at christmas, their pension, their retirement, their social security, at any and all costs.